size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
07-09-2022, 08:05 PM

The two joked easily back and forth as they walked along. The vibe between them was an easy one, neither needing to try hard to connect with the other. There was a connection, too. They had things in common despite their difference in age. Traveling and speaking with Deimos was almost like being with an older brother, not that she really knew what that was like, but Iki had seen enough interaction between her mother and uncle to have an idea. The point was that she was comfortable around him despite having recently met.

After she questioned him, Deimos informed her that there was no life behind him. He then went on to explain a bit about the Mendacium way of life, to which Ikigai listened with great interest. He'd been searching for a mate but a of yet had been unsuccessful in locating a suitable partner. His family mated for life, so he was being thorough. She could understand that. The purple man then complimented her, giving her a long look which brought heat to Ikigai's cheeks when he spoke of Poe's luck. She stared straight ahead for a while, collecting herself. Why had that comment filled her belly with heat?

"I've known Manea since I was a pup. She came upon me when I was feeling a little out of place due to my paws and she made me feel better about them. I owe her quite a bit for the confidence boost."
In a way, Manea almost felt like a second mother. Ikigai looked to the woman in a motherly fashion, anyway. "Joining our two packs with blood is very important to me and will strengthen both Elysium and Ashen greatly." She spoke very matter of factly as though the path that she'd put herself on was the most logical path in the world.

"Ikigai"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]