size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-09-2022, 08:37 PM

She worked in silence, listening to instructions and explanations. Only when he paused, looking quite sheepish himself, did she look up. One singular blue eye focused on him, a kind smile tracing her lips. "I admit I am not much of a hunter" Sayuri confessed, her eye dropping down to pull a knot through the kelp "the work is, ah, acceptable though. I do like working with my paws." Not a hunter... Lies. She had hunted men before to fulfill a contract out on them. But there was something to be said about that.

She liked the thrill of hunting wolves. Outsmarting her prey, she was akin to a black widow. She liked the life and light leaving their eyes. She liked to kill. But she found no joy in the suffering of lesser beings. Perhaps Sayuri believed prey was innocent - men seldom were. Wolves... were guilty. In their own way, she could justify it. She liked it because she was just as filthy as they were. "You can swim - strongly, I should hope?" Concern flickered across her eyes briefly, imagining the man drowning for the sake of these nets "if you were to attempt drowning, I cannot always be there to give you... What is it? Lip to lip?"

She struggled with the term for it. Sayuri didn't seem phased by the idea of life-saving practices. "Oh, yes. I am studying to be a healer" she gave him precious information regarding that. It appeared as if she was just saying she'd smooch him at first, no questions asked if he was drowning.

"Speech"
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye