size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-10-2022, 11:14 AM

She was quite aware of her markings being 'koi' despite not being from Hanzo Hattori's bloodline. She nodded again, feeling as if he was scolding her or just the brutish way he spoke put her off. Either way, she moved on from personal feelings. "I do not expect you to go out on a limb for me" Sayuri told him gently and clearly enough "my actions are mine own. Tojo-kai need not suffer for it" She never introduced herself as a wolf of Tojo-kai anyway "Armada has been said in the wind a-many times, so I decided to seek them out. See if they were a threat." They were not, from what she could tell.

They did not appear to be raiding anyone anytime soon, nor aware of Tojo-kai's existence at all. "I had a run-in with wolves from Habari" Sayuri reported "a slave and a woman calling herself Klein" A pregnant woman, different than Voodoo though "the Klein did not speak much of her own personally, yet the slave assisted in driving off a predator" She also heard of packs falling "Fireside is gone. I hear whispers more are to follow." Weakened borders, loss of members... Alphas that flee from duty. She was suddenly glad that Hanzo Hattori stuck around with Tojo-kai.

"I did not learn directly, yet I did scout borders - from mine own side" she added to him.

"Speech"

destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye