size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
07-10-2022, 12:38 PM

Her hesitant response made his horned head tilt with a bit of confusion as she said she might just be selfish in her want to have him in Ashen. He didn't quite understand what she meant by that at first, but she went on, saying how he made her better and started to say something about the times when she was with him, but seemed unable to finish her sentence. He smiled softly and gave her another encouraging squeeze. "I don't do anything to change how you are," he promised sincerely, his ruby and emerald gaze warm as they lingered on her face. "All I ever do when I'm with you is try to help you feel comfortable and relaxed. Everything else is just your real self shining through... and that's the Ike that I like very much."

He lingered there for a moment as he hesitated before he finally allowed himself to indulge even a little bit into what he had been daydreaming about for a while now. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. He wanted to do more, but for once in his life he felt like he found someone worth the effort and worth waiting on. He was happy to move at her pace which wasn't something he ever thought he'd feel. He held her for a moment more before reluctantly letting his foreleg slip away from her. "I guess I better get packed up so we can head to the pack, huh?" he said with a chuckle.

He got up and went to the small den he had been living in and picked up a couple little things he had collected in his travels, wrapping them up in a small bundle to make them easier to carry. He slipped his bracers on just so he wouldn't have to carry them and tossed some water onto the campfire to put it out and then he was set. He didn't exactly have a lot of possessions to his name so "packing" wasn't difficult. He turned back to Ike with a grin, nodding toward the Ashen lands behind her. "Well... Time to take me home, I guess." He was a little nervous about joining a pack after living on his own for so long, but the excitement he felt about getting to be with Ike was more than enough to overcome his nerves.

"Remus Armada"