Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-10-2022, 06:13 PM

Abaven was gone, Recluse's brows lifted slightly. Their neighbours had long been quiet for sure but with her lessened patrols due to her pregnancy, she'd failed to notice their scents growing stale even right next to them. But Voodoo still had other ambitions beyond Habari, the woman nodded keeping her face still as she did so. She respected that Voodoo was being as upfront about this as she could, no surprises. And well, really no surprises.

Her cousin was pregnant. Recluse's face split then, only a bit but a small smile tugged at her lips. She shook her head as Voodoo apologized. "You cannot be blamed for the someone's failure to protect those to whom they are responsible." The woman stood and stepped forward slightly, some part of her wished to reach out and pull the younger woman into her, though they were not close the maternal instinct in her was alive in a desire to comfort and protect the younger girl. "As for the Kliens you're bringing new life into the family, and you've made the choice to return here to give them a safe place to be born and be raised, at least for a time, that tells me most of what I need to know about how you value their futures. You and them will be welcome here for as long as you desire, all I ask is your confidence that this Wren's pack will be worthy of you and them, but I will not stop you're departure should you choose to make it."

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.