Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-10-2022, 07:14 PM

He was amazing. Recluse had never really understood romance, at least not the way others seemed too. Her aunt had been destroyed by the loss of her first husband and her abandonment at the hands of her next two, and Venom herself had recently been dealt a rather harsh blow from her own former partner's leaving. And while Recluse could understand it in theory she'd never really understood how a woman could be laid so low by something like that... That was until this moment, as she looked at Eraithus and listened to his words she suddenly understood that if he ever left she would be hurt. It was a terrifying thought, the part of her that she'd shunted off since she'd been a young child, the part of her that believed deep down that she'd one day be abandoned by everyone reared its ugly head but it was being drowned out by the giddiness that flooded through her. She hadn't thought she could feel happier with him but it seemed that he was always surprising her.

"I love you." She said softly, she reached out to try and pull him in, the meal he'd gotten was already forgotten in her mind. She wanted to hold her Husband, to be held. "I love you and I want them to love you as I do, I do not wish to lie to them about their parentage but those men do not have a claim to their lives. I cannot say I know what a good father is, I never had one myself but I want them to get to have that, and I want it to be you!"

speech think action
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.