An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-11-2022, 01:50 AM
“Yeah,” Beauregard confirmed as Torben questioned him. The accent was thick and took him a moment, but he got the gist even with the other male partially in the chest. He was examining the medallions when he noticed the albino male dragging something out of the chest as well. His gaze flicked to it, hearing the liquid in the container sloshing about. His ears twitched curiously, wondering what it was that he had grabbed when the older male reminded him that he’d grabbed some things first.

“I’m not sure of the proper name for them,” Beau furrowed his brow and nudged a medallion with his paw. “But I’m willing to bet they are some sort of metal. Like my knife, just smooth instead of sharp. So fancy metal pieces I suppose. They’ve got neat little depictions on them though. Could be a nice gift… or if there was a way to reshape them I bet you could even make them into other stuff. My alpha-to-be talked about crafting with metal…”

He let his gaze flick back to the bottle. Beau tilted his head to the side and frowned before speaking again. “Tell them to be careful,”Beau urged in a quiet tone. “Members of my pack would tell-tale of bad stuff carried like that… could take a wolf’s life if they drank even a sip of it.” He was referring to poison; his pack had never experienced alcohol before. “You should take care too. Having that stuff break open on you probably wouldn’t bode well either…” His voice was genuinely concerned.

“Though these healers…” His tone shifted, curiosity growing once more. “Are they from your pack?” He hadn’t learned much about any of the packs here yet… Maybe now was his chance to find out about one?