size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
07-11-2022, 08:43 AM
The gentle tone of Venom helped relax Celeste on the inside. From the appearance of her Empress, there didn't appear or feel as if anything was terribly wrong. It began to set a vibration of anticipating through the petite fae. She could barely even get a word of agreeance out, only a nod as she moved to trot alongside Venom. It was quiet for a few moments and she tried to not let her brain get carried away. But what possibly could Venom want? Celeste had simply only been trying to keep herself busy and not caught up too much in menial things.

Making sure to glance around their surroundings and enjoy the scenery in hopes it would clear her thoughts, her ears perked when the Empress began speaking. Glancing up at the larger female with her aquamarine eyes, Celeste smiled nervously. She had been noticed? Her efforts hadn't gone with the wind? Not that she had been expecting any sort of recognition. She'd actually been having a bit of fun, whether it was playing with Seere or hanging with the doves; Celeste had been trying her hardest to make herself feel at home in Ashen.

It was the next sentence that caused her paws to falter for a moment. Forcing her jaw not to drop, Celeste quickly looked away into the shadows. Renja. She wants to offer me to be Renja. She wasn't sure how to react. Excited? Happy? Confused? Wasn't there someone else more capable? Or was she truly good enough? Her skills had immensely improved over the time she had arrived in Boreas and no longer did she care to seek help from larger wolves in taking down good-sized prey. Even her sense of where things were in Boreas was better as well. She could easily make her way anywhere and find her way back without trouble.

"I-," Celeste began as she finally brought her gaze back to Venom. Trying to concentrate on not tripping over herself, she smiled. Couldn't stop the smile from creeping onto her ivory lips. "I will gladly accept your offer! I would be stupid not to. How can I thank you?" Her tone is a multitude of emotions as she fought back so many questions she wanted to ask. Inhaling a deep breath, she released it to help calm herself. Knowing the meeting was for something good made her heart finally begin to relax.

Celeste Akizora