size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
07-11-2022, 09:09 AM

Celeste was happy to answer any questions the girl had. Teaching in a way was self-fulfilling and the girl seemed interested. "If this were a river, I would go in the water and take them out, but since we're at the ocean, it is best to wait until the tide goes back out," her gaze stays on the net as the water continues to inch toward her contraption. It wouldn't be long now until the net was submerged. Taking a moment to think about her next question, a slight frown creased her lips. "Honestly, if something too large does get stuck, it will most likely rip a hole in it and go back out. The one downside to these nets is that it only catches fish that are made for those size of holes," she points a paw out to the net as the water begins to envelop it.

From the corner of her eye, she notices Seven acting as Seven normally did. As he presented the small fish to them, she smiled gingerly at him when he went to her side. "He doesn't speak," Celeste turns her attention back to the girl now known as Corbie. "We met awhile back and he seemed to get attached to me, but all I did was be nice to him," her shoulders shrug before her attention turns back to the netting. "I'm Celeste, by the way, I don't intend to be rude. Got caught up in talking about the net," she laughs lightly as she watches the net become fully submerged. "I believe Seven used to be a slave for someone and was released without care," her tone is solemn as she steals a glance at the boy.

While the net is submerged, the waves continue to roll in and out. Revealing the top of the net, a couple of tail fins cause ripples on the surface of the water. They would still need to wait a bit longer for the tide to go back out until it was safe. "Oh, right!" Celeste chirps as she remembers she hadn't finished explaining why it was best to wait. "A larger wolf might not need to wait as long, but since I am rather petite, it is easy for the tide to sweep me away," she nods as she looks over to Corbie. "Looks like there will be some fish today though," Celeste smiles before glancing at Seven. Turning her attention back to the netting, she is content to wait. "Did you have any other questions?" The girl asks kindly, still happy to answer whatever came to mind.

fish for fish 3/3