size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-11-2022, 11:20 AM

She hummed the answer he gave, eyeing the traps and nets he had made. Sayuri didn't like the exertion part of hunting, even if she did like to chase. If there was ample reason to chase after something, she took it. But sweat and muck and dirt? Below her! It would seem she had said something untoward, as the young man burned brightly and looked away. Naïve to the fact at the moment, she tilted her head as she looked back at him. Even if she could speak Japanese fluently and English almost fluently - she still had a broken sort of tune.

And when that tune hit a crescendo? She reigned in it, humming as she went. "Ah" Sayuri finally seemed to grasp what the man had thought and believed her to have said. He also collected himself after his own attempt at flirtation, realizing she had been implying 'mouth to mouth'. She smirked quietly and slowly, teasing him "is one implying any healer would do?" She let out a little gasp of dramatic shock "my, I did not expect one to be such a way..." She bat her lashes at him.

And she continued to tease. It felt easy. "Perhaps I shall not beg, then, for a kiss. If one is such a loose man... I shall shield my own heart."

"Speech"
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye