size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
07-11-2022, 02:43 PM

Kuroo was sheepishly staring at the water as his cheeks felt hot as the sun. How could he be so foolish? Had it been rude of him to assume she would flirt with him? Was he even one to flirt with, anyway? No one had ever shown interest like that before. Really, the poor boy wasn't sure how to react. What he wanted was to clear the air and apologize. About to do so with one paw raised off the ground, his eyes widened when Sayuri let out a small gasp of surprise.

His ears flicked forward and eyes widened as he tilted his head at her. Watching her bat her lashes at him made his stomach twist into knots again. Lips slightly agape, he wasn't sure what to say. Her last sentence left him more speechless as his own eyes blinked a few times. Lifting his paw to scratch at his head, he glanced down at the ground. Clearing his throat, Kuroo wasn't sure what to do... What was he to say?

"I-I'm not loose, I promise," Kuroo stumbled the words out finally as he raised his gaze to glance up at her. Smooth, really heckin' smooth, dude. "I'm sure you give better mouth to mouth than my own stepmother," okay, wow, that definitely came out wrong. "I mean, ugh, never mind," embarrassed to the max, Kuroo shut his eyes tightly. Being dramatic as he was, he took this opportunity to flop over onto the ground with all four paws in the air. "Just end me now," he mumbled under his breath as he imitated being stabbed in the chest.

Meet Someone New 2/3

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.