gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
07-11-2022, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2022, 03:16 PM by Ghoul. Edited 1 time in total.)

The boy had been surprised to see Edelweiss at the challenge. Albeit glad to have her nearby for company, he had been distracted. Only having attended for official business for Habari's sake, there were consequences that needed to be doled out. A couple of someones had made their way outside of pack lands without permission. With that still on his mind, Ghoul had parted ways with her on the promise that they would meet up soon.

Stopping to take a short break at the falls for a sip of water, he was mid-sip when her scent washed over him. Lifting his muzzle with water droplets still falling, he turned his ruby gaze toward the approaching Edelweiss. "Afternoon," his rumbling tone was deepening with age as he greets her with a soft smile. Waiting until she stopped, he took a step back and faced her as she asked about the challenge. Thinking on it for a moment, he let out a quiet hum.

"It is the first I have known about. Most packs do not absolve like that, but from what I know, if there is a challenge, it does draw a crowd," he pauses as he assesses her reaction. "Typically leaders go to see who will be leading the new pack. The others who show up are in support of one side or the other. And if the Pirates arrive," Ghoul sighs with a roll of his eyes, "they're just trouble in general," there is slight disgust in his tone. The boy looks her over once more and notes that perhaps she might be concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asks apprehensively, unsure if he should do anything.