size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-11-2022, 06:35 PM

His previous attempt at flirting didn't show experience. It was awkward but not dry. The banter of an inexperienced young man, who perhaps bit off more than he could chew. The former geisha was used to flirtation, and the former ninja was used to the closing deal. Be it with blade or words, she had sampled both. Combined into one being, it was a bit too much for an, ah... innocent. She did not feel bad for him though. Her own stumble had made him revert to banter, eager to exchange words but not anything else.

Poor boy.

He hadn't kissed anyone? He hadn't slipped through that excursion to manhood. No, she did not think he was the type to, ah... do that and not be affectionate. He would smooch his partner. He would be the cuddly type. Sayuri regarded him before placing a paw on his chest, pushing off of him gently and letting him go. "No" she corrects him. If anything, she was the fool for pressuring him a bit. Fun at his expense "it is sweet." The koi lady admits, flashing him a kind smile. Reverting back to dutiful and calm.

"You would only kiss someone if you had feelings for them, yes?" she ventures "so I shall not taint the experience for you."

"Speech"
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye