Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-11-2022, 07:02 PM

"It is not a bad thing."

Sayuri did not pity him, but she did not want to ruin the experience by forcing herself on him. She was not the type to do such a thing to a man, or even a woman. A man's first kiss should be sweet and gentle, or full of passion. Not timid, awkward, and scared. She bent down to casually lick at a stray hair back into place, mulling over his questions. Did he seem... disappointed? Or perhaps it was just her imagining things.

"Since you have no feelings for me, I will not force you to kiss me" Sayuri told him bluntly but not unkindly. Her eyes twinkled in amusement "your first kiss should be something you instigate" Or your partner at the time but she let him believe he had all the power regarding it. He'd find out some day "do not feel bad about it" she raised a paw to poke him lightly in the chest "I do not pity you. There is nothing to pity." Some wished they could go back, revert...

Sometimes she wished this too. "Why?" Sayuri cawed, angling her neck upward with a bemused expression, lifting a brow "did you think I was, ah, loose?" She giggled, unable to keep the mock dramatics up "you seem disappointed!" Back to teasing.

"Speech"
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye