size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-11-2022, 07:57 PM

The woman smirks, lifting a brow again. Aha, he could play along! All was not lost. "I am, in fact" Sayuri attempts to say this clearly for him, bending over to preen her tail that seemed to have collected some kelp. She plucks it out of her white-orange fur "loose" She tosses it to the side, onto the sand. Her eyes returned to his features, seriously having admitted she was open to having intercourse "or, ah... not?" She seemed momentarily confused "I do not force it. I do not force others. Is that still..." She trailed off, eyes straying away to look across the Bay.

"I would have" Sayuri said this also seriously, no room for error if she was to be friends and allies with the man "taken you" Was that the right term? "but you... Act different" she shrugs "other men, they wish it. They think not twice" Surely the other man knew this to be true "I could have forced it" He hadn't resisted her advances but he was too inexperienced to know what he wanted at that particular moment "but first time, it should be... sweet. Something both want." Perhaps because he was, surprise surprise, a virgin... But she had met virgin men who rushed into it.

She placed both paws on the ground, lifting herself up. "Do not rush" Sayuri advised him "anyone lucky to have you, as companion. Not just lover. That comes later, in proper time." Tail swaying, she realized she probably embarrassed him for the last time today. She wrinkled her nose up at him, eyes dancing in amusement before trailing off across the Bay. /exit

"Speech"
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye