An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
07-12-2022, 04:09 PM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

After what felt like forever, a dark shape moved towards him and spoke his name, reassuring him that everything was okay, even if it really wasn't at the moment. For all he knew, the experience sliding down the mountain was nothing more than a terrible dream he'd had and today was just another day. Something seemed off though, like how much it hurt to just lay down. Was yesterday a rough day or something? When he felt the warmth of Malachai around his back he tried to roll over to face him, but was only met with an amount of pain he couldn't describe. He hissed, but forced himself over anyway. He wanted to cuddle, especially if he hurt this bad.

Tangling himself in Malachai's embrace eager to drift back to sleep as if it were just another night, he was surprised when Malachai's tone changed to something that worried him. What had he done? A frown pulled at the corners of his lips as he remembered the dream he'd had, sliding down the mountain after a failed goat hunt. A heavy sigh caused an unexpected whimper, realizing then that maybe it wasn't just a dream. When he continued, pressing his face into his neck, his suspicions were confirmed and his frown deepened.

"I thought it was a bad dream..." He thought out loud, his raspy voice barely above a whisper. He craned his neck to nuzzle Malachai's cheek as best he good, adding a soft kiss before speaking. "I'm so sorry, baby." He whined softly, adding another kiss to his cheek before wrapping his neck around the man's head to hold him close.

every second i'm without you i'm a mess

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex