gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
07-12-2022, 04:41 PM

Ghoul shifts his weight back and forth as he hopes that whatever she was going to tell him was something good. The feeling of his heart smashing into his chest was what he heard others call anxiety. He didn't like it. Letting his ears fall back slightly and his deer-like tail droop against his haunches, he listens to her carefully.

What she told him was not what he had been expecting.

Not the disappointing part, that much he agreed with. Much of the behavior shown at the challenge had been immature and emotional. Not what he would expect from other pack leaders. Truthfully, it had put a sour taste in his mouth, but it wasn't any of his business. The next part was the surprising part. Firstly because he didn't realize he had a cousin named Voodoo. He wasn't sure if she was an actual cousin or a far-removed cousin... Either way, that didn't exactly matter; he could ask mother later.

The thing that caused his head to tilt from curiosity was Edel's admittance to wanting to join Abaven. She wanted to learn, that much he agreed with. Everyone should be sufficient and highly skilled in his opinion. But why couldn't she have learned that with him in Habari? Humming quietly under his breath, Ghoul thought about what his response should be. He wasn't upset, no, she wasn't his and she was free to do whatever she wanted. But did he want her around more? Sure,  he enjoyed her company almost as much, if not more than, Macabre's.

"I can teach you how to hunt," Ghoul stated simply as he rights his head and decides to sit down for comfortability's sake. "Not much skill in conversation if you can get your point across," he was a rather straightforward boy and didn't know how to beat around the bush. Rather being direct was a better approach. "Abaven was a good school pack," his chin nods lightly as he hopes that adding that on will deter her from thinking he was upset about her decisions.

"If you wish to roam, possibly we can meet for weekly hunts?" He hesitates, unsure if that was too forward. "I mean, if that is something you would be interested in," his throat feels dry as he casts his ruby gaze over to the waterfall. Feeling a tad nervous, he tries to swallow away the knots forming in his stomach.