An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-12-2022, 08:12 PM
Trying to get this over mostly! Posts due July 16th! Must post here to raid! Raid will start July 18th or later!

Hanako had just been settled and Friar took to grooming Sparrow while she stewed for a while. This would only end with the empire up their asses even further than the sticks they themselves had up their butts. Sparrow couldn’t wallow in her own misery forever. In fact, she needed to blow off some steam. She had known a beautifully ghost woman who said she could raid for some lava rocks and she was keen to take them up on that. Tilting her head back, Sparrow called to the pack. This was not an optional meeting, but she promised to keep it brief.

As the others arrived, Sparrow would greet them in turn as they arrived. When everyone was seated, she’d waste no time in starting her meeting. ”Welcome back together, everyone. I’ve got a few things to announce.” She took a big breath. She always hated meetings, and wanted to keep her own as short as possible.

”First, Modesty and Pride have had a litter! For anyone out of the loop, Gilgamesh has been dubbed our pride, and we encourage everyone to call him that.” It was her best alpha voice, really. She didn’t even snicker or make any side jokes, though a smile remained on her maw. “Next is that I stole Hanako from the barn that used to be Fireside’s. This will only ever reflect poorly on us, so be prepared for that when the time comes. I welcome you all to give her a good hearty welcome, but she is not to leave the room unless I’m asked, and none of you-“ Sparrow paused to get serious, eying everyone equally… well, maybe she eyes Pyra slightly longer than everyone else. Not a single one of you will bring harm to her. She is as good as a guest, but yanno, a captive. Yes she was my ex-girlfriend, and yes kidnapping your ex probably isn’t the best way to make amends, but what can you do? I’ll try to have a better room set up for captives in the future, but for now she’s staying in my room with Friar as her keeper.”

Well that was the worst out of the way. Now for the fun part…

”Last is that we’re gonna raid Recluse’s pack and try to get some of those cool lava rocks, or even a bucket of lava if any of y’all are dumb enough to try it. We’ll go before the season changes. Healers and pups can stay here with Hanako.”

Good, gg, meeting over. Sparrow took a long breath.

”Okay, any protests, questions, cries for help?”

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.