Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-13-2022, 01:16 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis rolled over in her den and groaned. She had a splitting headache, probably from over indulging in wine in addition to the medicine for her shoulder. The shoulder was healing well enough. Her older body took time to improve but havign healers in the pack now greatly improved the recovery time. She made note to pay Gossamer back but it was clear she needed to work on her own skills. Despite being older and more experienced her body was not what it once was. She'd have to learn to fight smarter and not be so swift to use her body as a battering ram.

Speaking of Sparrow called out for a meeting and Pyr had a pretty good idea what might be on the agenda. She rolled slowly to her feet then headed to the meeting site at the caverns. She nodded her head in greeting before sitting down. Sparrow ran through the news of pups and of Hana's objection. She returned Sparrow's stare with a grin. She was eager to see the koi woman and had no intention of hurting her, merely seeing if she could sneak another kiss.

The final bit of news was a raid. Pyralis let out a cheer. It was likely to be her last raid and there was something about raiding the volcano pack that thrilled her. Maybe she could find some pretty gems there that would be worth stealing.

Her attention turned to Eden as the healer spoke. "If you could check my shoulder and give me something more for the lingering pain that would be great. I fully intend to join this raid as its very likely going to be my last. Come hell or high water I want to be there."

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!