size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-13-2022, 02:57 PM

"I know how." Tenshi suggested they make him expel, and Sayuri had experience with such a practice. Instead of fleeing to find the herbs, she moved closer. If there was a risk, she was compelled to help regardless of Askell's words and state. She reached out to try and tip Askell onto his side, using another paw to rub his belly.

"We do not have salt water" she said to Tenshi lowly "yet I have ginger root and a flash of water." If they ground the ginger and put it in water, they could flush Askell's system by giving him the water. He would vomit up his stomach and clear his airwaves naturally. Saltwater was easier but the Grove did not have any sources. Thankfully, Sayuri had brought water with her.

She tried to soothe his belly for the procedure, gingerly rubbing it in circular motions and rising upward slowly. If he could vomit on his own without the help of a herbal wash, Sayuri felt it was a good start. "It would take too long to run back" she said this clearly to Tenshi. He could be dead by the time she returned. She hoped Tenshi would understand her urgency, as a healer as well.

"Speech"
1/3 - treat patient
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye