size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Fail!Ooh La La
07-14-2022, 12:28 AM

The wind picks up, slamming into the starry siblings, almost knocking them both clean off of their paws. As the rain begins to fall, pounding into the surrounding land and them, Kore looks to Aoede, making sure that his moon-kissed sister is safe. He reads the anxiety in her, the way her paws dance in the sand and the rise in her voice speaking volumes to the galaxy boy. Casting his cerulean gaze around, Kore weighs their options. They cannot outrun the storm because the storm is already here. Looking to Ao, he offers her a comforting smile, speaking up to be heard over the storm, “I have an idea! Follow me!”

Turning, Kore makes sure that Aoede is attached to his hip as he moves them toward one of the large mangrove trees, inspecting its root system as they approach. The wind continues to try and knock them over, seeming to come at them from all directions while the rain pounds heavily into them. The boy finds what he is looking for and points out the way some roots make a natural cave and he says, “Here! Help me dig.” The wind takes he voice and throws it but Kore pays it no mind, instead beginning to dig.

Paws scoop out large mounds of earth until there is hole that he deems deep enough. Next, Kore maneuvers Ao into it, helping her get comfortable while offering her encouragement. Once she is settled, Kore moves to join her, crawling carefully into the tight space and wrapping his frame around her. Wrapping his strong arms around Aoede’s, the boy pulls his sister to him, subtly shifting so that his body cover her’s. If their root cage fails, then he wants the debris to fall on him. Together, the siblings watch as the hurricane blows.

WC: 303
Total WC: 1207 / 1500

"Kore Regni"