Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-09-2013, 03:31 PM

The woman stood proud with a horrible smirk upon those torn lips. Her face was hidden by the skull that she bore upon her flesh. The yellow orbs the demonic being flicked around as her subjects piled in. First Ozz, then her lovely Gretel, the Raven and Morgana, then the bad bitch Karmen. Last but not least the delicate little Ava. Canttina snarled at the lateness of her servant. It was one of the first times the mahogany horror let the bitch roam and she was late?! Rage seethed within the pit where her soul should lay. Though, she stood still. The woman eyed them all once more before her terrible words swayed into the air. "My demons." She began with a proud stare of delight. "I have called upon you ladies to inform you of the meaning of our little pack. I am your Empress, of course. Though, all off you are special to me. I enjoy workers. I do not let my subjects slack, you must pull your wieght or there will be punishments. If you do not like this, please inform me now. If not, I thank you." The bitch was so dramatic, it was lovely.

She tilted her head a creepy smile spread across her lips. "My word comes first, but everyone respects the rank above them. Karmen and Ozz are very important and will be my two very trusted, they are not afraid to punish and will do so. Everyone should be attempting to recruit. Challenge for slaves, lure men into our pits, gain trusted women to fight within our forces. If I see you trying, ranks will be spewed forth." She giggled and rolled her blood soaked shoulders. "You may do as you wish as long as you are not betraying my trust. If you get knocked up, the children are Amenti's. I don't care who you fuck, just don't bring drama to my ears. Most important, always have time for me. If I call you come. Every call is manditory, if you do not come within your time of need you will be demoted unless you are near death or your limbs were torn off." She hated disrespect. "But, on a more lovely note I need to know all of your skills. Medics? Fighters? Do tell. Even my little lovelies, Gretel and Ava." She rarely included them within her conversations but she loved them to bits.

Speech,