Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-09-2013, 03:41 PM

Her gaze was unwavered as Karmen made herself known. A gentle flick of her tail was sent her way but she continued to stare at the white male. Her sunny orbs flicked across his gentle body. The pink skin that lay beneath the thin mat of white fur. Canttina tilted her head some more and giggled gently. His words filled her ears and she let forth vocals of her own. "Mmmm, no real Empress reveals the truth behind her gates." She sent a wink his way as he spoke again. His words left her unphased. The insane being just stared and stared. That was the good part about being off your rocker. She never got offended by petty stabs. The woman merely giggled again before her words were heard. "I am fine with that, darling. You help me I help you. As long as your bitches keep from mine and my bitched keep from yours. Though, don't be afraid to visit me, I love a little bit of fun." The woman laughed softly and rolled her shoulders, she was horribly brutish but her voice was lined with a thick lust.

"Speech."