size
Large
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

Pride - Bisexual
07-15-2022, 03:24 PM
It was clear to her that Ghoul still wanted her to join Habari. Even if he shoved the outward emotions away, Edel could still see it plainly. Maybe because - no, she didn't want to say they were that close... It could be because she knew him. As friends. Yes, that's it. Friends. "You want me to join Habari still." She was direct and to the point. There was no use beating around the bush.

"I didn't want to" she says before he could confirm or deny "I felt inexperienced" Around pack wolves, that is "I did not feel worthy" She didn't feel worthy still "your bloodline runs strong in Boreas and Auster" Edelweiss continues swiftly "what would be the point of joining a pack that has been established for so long?" She would... be an outsider "it wouldn't be fair to ask you to be around constantly. Just because I felt left out."

She had no family here. She was a vagabond, and worth nothing. "I thought if I joined Abaven and learned, I could contribute. That I could be someone worthy" Her ears pinned against her skull and she looked confused and irritated "yet you still want to meet up? What would happen if I never joined Habari? W... What would that make you do? I can't ask you to leave; that's selfish. But at the same time, I don't want you to stop being my friend, Ghoul." Would he be forced to choose between friendship and family? She waited for his words, wondering what he'd say.

The next part was oh so important. She chose her words based on his.

"she speaks"