size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
07-15-2022, 03:30 PM

The adorable shyness from the soft kiss he had left on her cheek certainly didn't go unnoticed, but he didn't call her out on it either. He loved every reaction from her from her laughter to the cute squeak and flush of her cheeks and the thoughtful look in her eyes as they spoke. He was confident that the more time he got to spend with her the more comfortable she would get with him and he was ready to be in this for the long haul to see that happen. Already he had seen her grow so much and that made him happy in a way he had never really expected. He just wanted to be there to see her continue to get even more confident and comfortable with herself.

After he had gathered his few belongings and rejoined her to start walking toward Ashen, he fell in beside her, matching her pace easily while she led the way. He was still trying to wrap his mind around the idea that he was going to have a real "home" again after so long and he didn't think it would really sink in until after he had gotten settled into Ashen, but it was going to be easier with Ike there with him. She asked what kind of rank he would want and he chuckled, at a complete loss for what he could say as an answer. "I... guess it would be easier if you help me pick. I don't even know what kind of ranks there are!" He grinned and turned his ruby and emerald gaze toward her with another chuckle. "I know how to fight and I'm pretty good at navigating... I guess whichever rank would let me be the most helpful in one of those areas. Whatever I can do to help you out the most would make me happy."

"Remus Armada"