ardent

Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-16-2022, 03:03 AM

Habari was...not a place she wanted to be anymore. But until she finally summoned up the courage to fight for her freedom, or someone else fought for her, she was stuck in that hellhole. Despite the raging storms, the skeleton-marked woman used the elements to cover her tracks as she took off and headed South. Though the further she went, the worse the storm got, and eventually, she was forced to find cover. The closest cover of trees were the swamplands that she had been to before, though it had been quite a while since she was here. She slid to a stop beneath a water-laden tree, her coat soaked and the white bits of her fur were muddied and blended in with the rest of her mud-brown fur, but hey, at least the rain was washing away her rotten stench.

She shook the excess mud and water from her pelt before turning around to follow the swamp water's edge, the woman knew full well what sort of creatures lurked in these parts. But she was always one to throw caution to the wind. After all the shit she'd been through? She wasn't afraid of the monsters that lurked beneath the surface. Although she should've expected the unexpected, the thunder and lightning above the trees had distracted her just a little more than she wanted. Before she knew it, she heard the crashing sound of water, and in the split second it took her to look, a gator had erupted towards her.

Startled, Medusa fell back into the mud, causing the gator's teeth to miss her by a hair, but felt its heavy head land on her with a heavy thud, knocking the wind from her and pinning her to the ground.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: