Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-16-2022, 01:43 PM
All the work she had done, and it was almost to fruition. Wren took a break for once. She decided to head north, avoiding the Gorge. Anyone would tell her she needed a bit of downtime; she didn't feel like butting heads with any potential members by saying she was. Anyway, if she did go to the Gorge she'd want to check everything again. And again. And... again.

So she opted to roam to the Lake, where she knew it was and had never been also. Wren stood at the edge of the frozen expanse, hesitant. Was this a good idea? She bounded forward without another second thought. Her paw pads skid against the surface, and she felt herself moving at a speedy pace. The ice held her weight.

She let out a 'whoop' of amusement and a cry of glee. She placed her rump on the ground, and the ice pivoted her so she faced the way she had come. Laughing, Wren more or less flew across the lake's surface backward. What joy she had gotten in the moment was by nature's decree.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me