An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-16-2022, 07:20 PM

At Torben’s question, Beauregard gave a nod. “Yeah, once spring comes. My alpha-to-be is still in training for now, but she’s reaching the end of it. We’ve got some friends in another pack though.” He smiled proudly at this fact. He was glad to be part of a new forming pack - it was going to be his home, his family! At the mention of him bringing the metal bits back to his pack’s base, he gave a firm nod. “Probably a good idea, yeah!” He was appreciative that he’d be able to bring something back too. Torben had gotten the strange bottle, and he got these weird metal chunks.

Beau’s ears twitched at the mention of another pack name. Valhalla. So it seemed that Torben was relatively new here as well, possibly. At least new enough to a pack in the area. He tilted his head to the side as Torben explained that the stuff in the bottle was Whiskey, alcohol. Beau wrinkled his nose. “It doesn’t sound appealing.” The yearling said softly. “Are you new to Boreas too then?” He asked.

“If you’re new to this pack of Valhalla… I’d guess so but…” He offered a small, sheepish smile. “You don’t sound like others I’ve met here…”

"Speech," 'Thought.'