An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-17-2022, 02:43 PM
The pair wait for Art to show and Fern is extremely grateful that he arrives quickly. The butterflies that have been dance and twirl in her stomach settle when the tall form of the Aegis appears, a joyful grin spreading across her pale lips as her tail thumps the fur behind her. As he nears, Fern straightens up, feigning a hurt expression for a brief moment before falling away to reveal the excitement that lays underneath. Artorias settles in near Fern and Rudyard, waving a paw and opening the floor to them. The gray girl quickly clears her throat and slowly muses, “You know that your brother has a horrible track record against me in fights Art.”

A teasing glint rests in Fern’s blue eyes as she chuckles before quickly continuing, “Rudy here made a bet with me before our tournament fight. Whoever won, got to choose the season we get married.” She waits a moment, allowing Artorias to add it all up, a smirk appearing as the Aegis puts two and two together and she gives a joyful laugh before saying, “I want to get married this season, as soon as we can. And the favor we have to ask is this; will you officiate our wedding Art?” The gray girl beams as she leans into Rudyard’s side, her front leg snaking around his as the couple wait to hear what Artorias has to say.

"Fern Lark"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.