size
Large
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

Pride - Bisexual
07-17-2022, 08:56 PM
He didn't get it. "I know you said that it wouldn't matter, that you can train me... That you would spend time with me" Edelweiss didn't choose carefully this time, trying to sharpen the point toward what she had been patiently attempting to do. But he was a man, even if he was young "I know you don't seem to care what others think of you" and yet "and true, I don't know you well, but I would like to." She waited to let that sink in before going for the kill.

"Ghoul, I wished to be worthy of you."

Edelweiss searched his gaze now, her neck rearing like a serpent ready to strike. She looked plainly at him, frowning softly as she continued her semi-plea. "It wouldn't do to join Habari, and we... spend time together. More than now. I don't know what the future holds, but your family is there. They will look at me judgmentally. I don't know them, yes, but... You speak so proudly of them. I only wanted them to look at me with favor... I wanted them to assume I was good enough." A gentle blush creeps up her face.

She finally drops her eyes, unable to look at him as he stares so intently at her. Her ears were pinned against her skull. "I didn't feel good enough... being so talentless. Th... That's all." It isn't fair to ask Ghoul to train her when he had duties to Habari and his family. But at the same time, she wants to hear him. She wants to hear him say it didn't matter. That he would make time for her. That he'd be there for her.

"she speaks"