player
10-09-2013, 06:23 PM

I have a heart I swear I do

But just not baby when it comes to you

I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch

Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood

Carnivore animal, I am a Cannibal

Walk "Talk!" Think

Teasing as the ashen fiend was it was safe to say that Deception was testing the albino king in her own way; another snarl ripped it self from the albino male no doubt her teasing was getting to him. Practiced as it was he soon graced her ears with his voice once again causing those thin tainted lips to curl up into a delightful smirk. "Who ever said you had to be gentle, my dear King?" The words would be almost answered with a teasing purr. The fiend knew what she was doing perhaps more then he did; he was just enjoying him self too lost to his own lust. The weakness he had with her temptations had been quite noticed and Deception no doubt would put those more sensual parts of her self to good use. Allowing the male to once more to shift her body with his own facing the same direction just as his albino self was; glancing back over a furred shoulder as he would go from grasping that scruff to do such all the more urgently as his vigorous side came into play. Pressing against her much sturdier form only to let out a soft growl as he questioned her, what her name was. Ah, the enjoyment of uttering such was never lost. "I cam called Deception my Ivory King."