gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
07-18-2022, 08:54 AM

As Medusa helped him finish setting up the stakes, she inquired about how it worked. Glancing at her for a second, he smirked before moving over to where one of the loops lay. "If we get the animal running fast enough where they don't notice, their hoof or paw will hopefully catch in this loop and cause them to fall. They'll either break or strain the leg enough that it will make for easy work finishing them off. We put out a lot of them for a better chance to catch more than one," Ghoul explained as he tried to keep his explanation simple. Placing his own paw in the loop, he pulled up until the vine was tight around it to show her how it worked. "Make sense?" He asked as he turned his gaze to her while he removed the loop with his teeth. Once he was free, he tilted his nose up to scent the air. Dusk was beginning to fall and it would make for a good time to find prey. "I think I smell some boars east of us," Ghoul mentioned as he began trotting in that direction with one more look at Medusa.

3/3 craft a trap
1/3 hunt an animal