size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-18-2022, 07:25 PM

Did he want to make her mad? She was already there. It didn't take much for her to tip over the edge. "If it was a bad person, then I'd most likely die!" Eden says this with such finality there is a sharp edge to her tone. She felt herself flatten her ears, followed by a glare in his general direction "at least then, I'll have made my own choice. You have no problem making them for me!" she huffed, this time making no inward thoughts and instead voicing them plainly. If she was going to die, she might as well do it on her own terms. Not being scared and skirting around Ignis' feelings.

"You take me hostage, but what do you expect me to do? Curl up in a ball? Cry myself to sleep all the time?" Oh, no, she really was pissed "forgive me for showing a bit of compassion and going to check to see if you were okay. I can clearly see you don't want any, nor me around. So why haven't I run away? You'd catch me, for one. There's no point in fighting a losing battle - since you clearly think I'm weak" Eden lifted her lips, surprising herself with the action. She'd never raised her lip to anyone! "but... I didn't tell Sparrow because I was afraid of what you'd do, or maybe I didn't think Sparrow would even help."

Who can say? Eden didn't know Sparrow well, and in the coming weeks, she'd soon learn the Pirate King would take her own hostage. "So what do you want, Ignis? You don't seem pleased to see your own captive. When I pay you attention, you try to brush me off." The red drained from her eyes and she stood, shivering and shuddering on the spot. Her gaze was wild and wide, staring openly at the man.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children