size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-19-2022, 01:18 AM

He was now riled. Perhaps she should not have said anything, but she didn't back down now. Her fur bristled along her neck and back, tail puffed up as much as it could for its length. "So what did you expect?" Eden spat venomously to Ignis "that I'd come running when you called?" She seethed beneath her short fur, annoyed and pissed and confused "you just, what, leave me alone until you had use of me? I... I-I refuse!" She lunged at him suddenly, trying to bite and grip and snarl and snap anything she could. It was like looking at a pup bouncing against a full adult.

Try as she might, she didn't really manage to harm him. He was too broad, too solid. She bounced off him a few times before going back for more, ripping into him. Trying to shake her head against his thick fur.

Eventually, she gave up. Her fit brought tears to her eyes, dripping down her face as she panted, staring at him. She managed to snag a bit of red fur in her jaws, which she spit out. "I didn't say you were bad!" Eden more or less cried-screamed "I didn't say you hurt me! I didn't say any of that!" A pause "I don't know what you want out of me! You won't tell me. You just took me with no explanation. Do you want me to hate you? Would that make it easier on you?" She seethed more, refusing to stomp like a child again "I'm not throwing a fit - you're just pissed that I'm going back at you! I want to understand! I want to know what you want. I don't want to help you. You don't want it."

She barely knew anything about him.

"You don't want help" she repeats to him softly, dropping her head "but I don't know what you want of me."

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children