size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-19-2022, 02:27 AM

"I told you before" she seethed at him, glaring at the man who both confused her and irritated her like none other "I know you have... two sides" He wanted her to stop asking him? But why? She didn't know why she wanted to know. She didn't think this made any sense, that he was not making any sense "so why do you keep me around? You're...! You're the lesser evil now, aren't you? You could have released me, just as I could have told Sparrow. Your other side isn't showing, and now you're confused about what to do with me."

Fine, he wanted her to stop a tantrum? She'd stop. But her tantrum was justified. She had gone along with what he wanted, she didn't protest. She didn't fight him. It was justified, a long time coming to be frank. His words just riled her up and burst the bile that threatened to take her mind over. "You don't care if the Plunder knows the truth" Eden continued "you don't care about anyone but yourself." He was big, mean, and able to fight anyone. She panted heavily now, wondering if he had done this on purpose. Riled her up on purpose. He wanted a rise out of her, and he got one. Now he was backing off - playing the victim.

It pissed her off.

But she did not go as he asked. He told her to go, and she planted herself firmly. She wasn't going unless he forced her to go.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children