size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-19-2022, 02:49 AM

She should have left it at that. He had marched off, weary and tired. Too bullheaded to tell her anything. She let slip the dogs of war in her tone. He turned back to her, yelling. Screaming. Saying she didn't know anything. She could have rolled her eyes. She could have spat in his face. She could have attempted to hurt him again. That had been a losing battle.

"I don't" she agreed, narrowing her eyes as her ears pinned against her skull "you won't tell me, so how can I know?" Her voice was a dangerous whisper "you don't want to talk to me. You're pushing away someone who... just wants to understand. Maybe I'm not a nice person after all, but you aren't a saint." That much was clear.

"Maybe it is a mistake... I thought you had good in you. I tried... I really tried to understand, Ignis" But if he won't let her in, she could do nothing. She couldn't even listen to him. She couldn't judge him. But she was judging him now "I shouldn't have tried to care." Eden's voice was low, too low to hear. But if he was close enough, he could hear it. A mere whisper, an admission.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children