Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-19-2022, 04:02 AM

Why?

Why should she be scared of him? He just told her now he wasn't going to hurt her. Well, he told her he didn't want to hurt her. But there was clarity behind the confusion in his eyes. She knew it was Ignis talking, that the Demon wasn't going to come out. Somehow she knew. Maybe it was the healer in her. Maybe it was because everyone needed a little faith now and again. Even Ignis, for all his faults.

"It's okay" she told herself, but also him "I know... you don't want to talk about it. But I'll be here to listen when you are." If he was willing. He hadn't been treating her like a captive. He had given her free reign of the Plunder's territory. She was... tired. Tired of arguing, of trying to force something out of him. Maybe it was because she was in heat. Maybe she really was emotional.

Ignis seemed hurt and confused. Eden could feel the depravity of his situation that he thought of himself. She moved closer, inches from him now. Staring up at him, despite not wanting to. Now that all the bad had been forced from her body and mind, she still felt tired. Tired and confused and annoyed and... Gods, she even wanted a drink. Eden dared though. She inched even closer, pressing her nose against his chest. She didn't hold him, but she held it there.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children