gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
07-19-2022, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 07:17 AM by Tenshi. Edited 1 time in total.)

Tenshi did not question why at first Sayuri didn't run to fetch what she requested. Instead, her eyes move toward Ari as the monkey explained the events leading up to his condition. The ooze? Started again? This must have happened before her arrival on the island. But if his malady was unknown and specific to these lands, there surely wasn't a way they could heal him...

It was then that she noticed Sayuri attempting to manipulate Askell to get him to vomit. Furrowing her brow, she doesn't believe his vomiting will work anymore. Not after what Ari informed them of. "I am not certain doing this will help," she says quietly before looking back to Ari. Standing up and taking a step back in case Askell was able to vomit for the girl, she keeps her attention on the macaque.

"When the ooze first arrived, tell me more. What happened? Tell me everything you can," there is a serious note to her accented words before she switches back to Sayuri. "We need to get him back to the bamboo where he can rest in the shade and stay hydrated," she understands why Sayuri doesn't want to risk fetching the herbs. But if they didn't move him there was a chance he would die either way.

diagnosed ailment 2/3