Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-19-2022, 06:11 PM
"Heh."

It was all she could manage to say before he rushed her, and she let him close the distance. No use straining herself and exerting her stamina before she was ready. Wren planted her feet firmly, eyes narrowing and ears pinned. Her defenses were up and she would make sure to follow through with any attack she threw at him.

Beau slid beside her, using his blade again. He was large despite his age but still was a growing boy. She didn't tangle with his blade, but she did shove her weight into him. Seeing as he was parallel to her, she shifted her outer body to throw her adult weight into him. She tried to crash, to make him stumble. His blade missed her -

She had ducked her head as he swung. Her chin tucked. He still moved, but she followed him with her eyes. It would be difficult for him to make a followed attack when he was swinging around like this. More time for Wren to prepare a defense, and hope it held up.

"Speech"

Wren vs Beauregard for SPAR
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Bracers
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me