Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-19-2022, 08:02 PM

"Are you okay?"

Eden blinked, not realizing he had been standing there. She turned her head to look at him, wondering what to do now. They had, in every sense of the word, done the deed. What else left was there to do? Cuddle? He... did not look the cuddling type, but he could surprise her with the offer. However, there was no offer. She felt dirty still, but not because of his actions. All she had wanted to do was wash clean. Try to... No, she wouldn't forget this. She wouldn't let herself.

"I just wanted to wash myself" You dumb bitch her mind, the rational one, berated her. She said this stupidly, knowing it was probably not the right thing to say to the man you just slept with "but the tide is still high..." This wasn't what he asked. He asked if she was okay. She really didn't know if she was. The hormones were too much, even right now. She shut her eyes and looked away, back to the depths.

"I-I'm not a slut" Eden felt herself proclaim, holding onto it. The Demon was Ignis' lifeline, and this would be her own "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Ignis. I... I got bothered. I let the emotions take over. The fight. The whole situation. I'm sorry. You looked so" scared "confused. Even right now. I don't... know how it happened. It was like I wasn't in control. But I don't regret it. That's probably... Does that make me a bad person?" She looked back at him, pleading for some sort of explanation. It wasn't fair to lay that on him.

"All I want to do is scream... Break things. Hurt people. Have, um, relations" her cheeks tinted red "I'm not naïve; it's... I know. It's my heat season. But that didn't excuse throwing myself at you." This was my first time she resisted saying to him, too embarrassed and flustered to admit such a thing. He probably had that thought though.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children