Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
07-19-2022, 11:51 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

She had found her reason to continue. To strip down her sins and look forward to a future she could create. Voodoo had been a very passive girl observing the world from the outside only. She had felt off even in Habari as badly as it was her home. Looking at what Venom had built after Deathbelle was gone brought her such joy. Voodoo knew that they wouldn't quiet be like the wolves from the same litter but she was glad she had come. Venom had been kind enough to welcome her into these lands even if she didn't have an intention of joining. Something about planning to be a pack that branched from the empire did make her happy. Some new blood, IF Wren could keep her promise that was. She wouldn't forget the words Recluse had said to her about Wren's worthiness and it was something to think about.

Voodoo beamed with happiness as Venom spoke words of blessing for her children. Now more than ever she was determined to raise these children right and they were hers and hers alone. They would be filled with love, but still have the strength that ran through their veins. Besides if she could teach them some of her knowledge of poisons perhaps there would be a fun twist in it. "Thank you Venom." she dipped her head taking in a deep shuddering breath. "You have no need to apologize for our family. We live life as our gods intended, for ourselves. The paths we forge might not be easy, but our adaptability our strength is what makes us Kleins." no matter the strife. They picked up the broken pieces and made something new of it.

"I suppose I should head back home for the time being." she was a bit sad to go. She wanted to stay and talk more, learn about Venom and her life. Yet she couldn't set a paw where she didn't belong. She didn't have a right to be in the empress' business. "I should look forward to the day we speak again. This has been.... More than I anticipated in my life. Thank you." she smiled softly. Hoping Venom believed her, they forged their paths with strength of their blood.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN