size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-20-2022, 09:50 AM
The scattering of rocks obscured his vision, whizzing past his coat. It wasn't pleasant, no, but fighting wasn't supposed to be. It was gritty, messy, and brutal. Just the way Mac liked it. Ignoring the sting of the pebbles that managed to nick his form, Macabre continued his assault on the pirate, feeling his teeth gain purchase on the neck. His blades met nothing but thin air during his approach, swiping emptiness rather than a pelt. Then the calico pirate shifted, twisting his body so that he was parallel with the spotted male. As the tusks tilted towards Mac's chest, the boy saw an opportunity arise. With a chuckle bubbling in his throat, he aimed to give the mouthful on scruff in his neck a hearty shake before feeling the teeth bump his chest, muttering an inward 'oof' before using the opening of the pirate's exposed face to essentially topple the pirate's head, aiming to snap his jaws onto his ears. If successful, Mac aimed to use his body weight and gravity to force the pirate's head down, effectively losing his balance.

Macabre vs Gilgamesh for Dominance (Raid)
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Fox with Antlers, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill