size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022
07-20-2022, 10:04 AM
Scald quickly joined him on the beach, bellyflopping him as the two boys collided on the cool sands. The calico boy then turned himself onto his back, crystal spikes digging into the sand, batting his large paws at his brother's face. A giggle bubbled from his lips, wholly engaged in their tousle. The world was such a big place with so many new wolves and things to see, but he really needed to let out his energy a bit first. Should they pause their little play spar, Rexx would rise from the sand, shaking it off his back and spikes, which glinted in the sun's rays. The burly boy scanned the beach to see a few new figures that weren't his father or mother. Tilting his head, the tusked boy loped over to the two women that were watching them, his nub tail wagging. "Hi! I'm Rexx! You should play with us sometime," He said proudly, beaming with all the confidence and ego he most certainly inherited from Gil. He grinned towards his sister flurry, resisting the urge to bowl her over. He at least was learning to control his excitement, especially since his crystal spikes and tusks would soon be quite sharp. Upon hearing the older lady mention a game of coyote ball, he bounced up and down where he stood. It sounded so fun! So cool! "Coyote ball? I dunno what that is, but I wanna play!"