size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-20-2022, 12:54 PM

Eden bowed her head, glad that she could at least get a compliment out of him. No matter how crass it seemed, it was something. "Ignis brought me here, we were traveling together and we caught wind of Sparrow's recruitment party" she recalled the beach party, and how they were the only ones to show up sadly. But she didn't frown or pout about it. The party had been... acceptable, by her standards "every other pack has great healers, comfortable in their high positions... I wanted a challenge. I heard the pirates raid packs regularly, and I assumed you needed more healers."

She wanted to make something of herself, clearly. "It's true I don't fit in very well, but the Plunder has treated me well" They made use of her skills, helped her gather herbs and such if not busy... They were a good bunch. Not 'good' good, but acceptable "have you always been here, Gilgamesh?" Eden asked him quietly, gathering her spare supplies and packing them away. He was a done patient, so she saw no need to keep her herbs out and dry in the spring sun. She needed a good space to store things.

"Speech"
3/3 - treat patient
1/3 - meet new wolf

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children