gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
07-20-2022, 03:38 PM

Her words were a sharp point driven into his chest. He stared at the ground with his ears turned toward her. How could he have been blind? Well, he was a tad inept at understanding emotions... Social cues weren't his strong suit either. Maybe she would forgive him. Maybe he could fix this if he just tried to listen to her better. And he did. He stayed quiet through her strained words as he felt her eyes stare daggers into his soul.

Finally, he glanced up as he noticed her own eyes were staring at the ground. He knew he had done it now and with that, a nearly silent sigh left his lips. Closing his eyes for a moment, he stood up and closed the gap between them. Inches away from her, he lowered his nose beneath her chin to lift it up until he could look at her minty gaze. It was hard to think when he was looking at those eyes as his chest fluttered making it hard to breathe. "Edelweiss," Ghoul whispered, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he kept his muzzle beside her's - nearly touching.

"You are worthy of me. You are not like other girls," truthfully he didn't know many other females, but the ones he knew, she was indeed very different from. "I am conflicted. I know my family would not judge you, but I also understand how you feel. There is potential in you and I see it," he pauses because the next part is difficult. "If I had not pledged to become the heir, I would leave home in a second," his voice trembles as he searches her expression. He hopes she understands that he cannot just leave his crown in the dust. "Could you not give me a chance? I will make time for you. Every day, I will lose sleep if I need to, it doesn't matter. If you do not like it or if I fail you, you would be free to leave," Ghoul wants to look away but knows if he did it would not drive his point home.

"I want to be worthy of you as well, Edelweiss," he finally whispers as he touches his nose to her's.