Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-20-2022, 07:26 PM
She caught sight of a pale blur.

Wren scrambled to her paws, but slipped and fell on her chin. Pain shot through her system, but it was more or less a slight feeling. It faded as she yet again scrambled to all fours. Shooting the girl a sheepish look, she tried her best to walk toward her on the frozen lake. "Hi, Sybil" she wobbled a few times but managed to get to the edge "erm, well. Guess you saw all that, huh?" She bit back laughter.

This was not how an alpha should behave, but she already knew... She would not be a traditional one. Sybil looked stunned at her actions. Wren couldn't blame her. "I mean, if you want you can join in. I'm... well, I've been working hard so I thought I could relax a bit." She shrugged, unable to stop the slip of giggles. Shit, she really was going to lose Sybil at this point. The girl was so straight-laced and serious.

Why would she respect Wren? Who was totally not? "It's fine if not. Uh, did you need me for something?"

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me