gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-20-2022, 09:34 PM
"Talk" Walk

She likely wasn't aware of his approach until she had turned to look at him. He wasn't sure what to do here, but at the very least he'd offer some...decent company, maybe, after what they'd done. "I just wanted to wash myself," He nodded. Fair enough. He took no personal offense to it. After all, with the sticky salty air and their...well...with what they had just done, coupled with the sand and everything? He would've jumped in the water himself if it wasn't dark and so damn cold! She said the tide was still high, which was true. It had just come in not too long ago, and they would likely need to wait until it receded before they could leave the cavern unless there was another way out that he had yet to find.

But when she closed her eyes and looked back at the water, he wasn't sure what to say and had half a mind to turn back and go back to his bed and just...lay there. Maybe she wanted to be alone after all? But just when he was about to turn away, "I-I'm not a slut." "Huh?" His ears pricked and he looked at her in confusion again. That seemed to be the main thing he felt these last few days. Which...was unusual for him. He honestly hadn't felt this much confusion since he warred with the demon in his head...ultimately giving in.

She continued talking, apologizing, explaining how she felt during their earlier spat, and pointing out the fact he had looked confused the entire time. Saying how she felt like she wasn't in control. That she didn't regret it. Asked if it made her a bad person..."All I want to do is scream... Break things. Hurt people. Have, um, relations. "I'm not naïve; it's... I know. It's my heat season. But that didn't excuse throwing myself at you."

It was a lot to take in. And with how tired he was, he had no choice but to pick it apart and take his time in processing and answering. He wasn't his uncle. He wasn't Acere, or his mother. They likely would've been able to deal with a situation like this a lot better than him, no? But they weren't here. They were dead. He had practically sentenced his own uncle to death. Exiled. An outcast when he stole the pack and drove him and his cousin out.

With a quiet sigh, he sat down next to her, crimson gaze looking at the water and he reached with a paw towards the surface, absentmindedly swirling it around as he listened to the thunder outside. "I...understand...how you feel." He began. "Maybe not all of it. But I understand about letting emotions take over. The confusion that stems from it. And you are right, I am confused. I...have been...most of my life." But he wasn't ready to go into details just yet. "You're not the only one who feels like they've lost control of things." He drew his paw back from the water, flicking the droplets off his paw. "I've screamed. I've broken things. I've...hurt...others...people that I looked up to. People that I...loved..."

He cleared his throat. Reluctant to unpack his past. Not yet. "We're animals. We have needs. I can almost guarantee you that some our new packmates get around a lot more than we do," He chuckled before taking a deep breath. "You are far from a bad person. And take it from someone who actually believes he is. Because more often than not, a bad person will almost never admit who or what they are. They tell themselves all sorts of things. They lie to themselves." Did it sound a little contradicting? Probably. But he hoped it made some sort of sense. "We're simple creatures with simple needs saddled with complicated emotions."
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.