ardent

this should be easy, right?

trap & hunt prey

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-21-2022, 02:42 AM

She shook the dirt from her pelt, scattering it on the ground before following along after him. Her head ticked a little more as the excitement of the hunt built up. She couldn't wait to see the bigger pitfall in action and the herd fall to their inevitable deaths. Assuming, of course, they managed to chase them towards the unsuspecting trap in the first place. She could smell the herd now, and they weren't too far off from where the pair had set up the trap. They made a wide birth around the herd until the two wolves were behind them. She was eager to get started, but she'd wait a minute first. All they had to do was chase them, right? With the two of them, there was no way this could be messed up! Ears perked when he spoke, and the girl nodded. There wasn't much of a need to formulate a more elaborate plan. All they had to do was chase. She (almost) quietly moved to the left side of the herd and remained just behind them, giggling as she went. Her tongue swiped along her lips, but she waited for Ghoul to get to where he wanted to be and would wait (im)patiently for him to give the signal to move.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: