gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-21-2022, 07:56 PM

"Not long enough," Were the only words to come out of Cina's mouth. Ignis narrowed his eyes slightly, not missing the tone and body language. He figured Cina wouldn't be too happy to see him after all this time, but they were all going through their own shit. He wasn't a child to be coddled anymore. The boy had stopped for all but a moment before continuing on his way, and this is when Ignis rose to his feet. The crimson male stood, shaking the sand from his fur as he issued a bark. Demanding that he stop. "What the fuck is your problem? Hm? Aren't you a little too old to be acting like a child?" He challenged, but made no move to follow after him. Not yet.

"I'm aware I wasn't around as much as I should've been. I've admitted that to myself before, and I'm acknowledging that now. I had a lot of shit going on myself and I didn't want to burden all of you with it. But I did to at least a couple of you, and now two of your brothers are out there doing who the fuck knows what! Does that make you happy?" Honestly, he had no clue that his disappearance with two of Cina's brothers had affected him so much. But he was still figuring shit out for himself and had been going through some sort of breakdown back then thanks to whatever demonic shit that Elias had plagued him with.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.