size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-21-2022, 10:47 PM

Eden flinched when he began to growl. Her posture is rigid again, shooting up defensively. She assumed she was gaining some sort of ground with him. That she was trying to go out of her way to not hate him, when she really should. "F-Fine..." it was all she could hope to say to him. She was not the type to argue, and he clearly was defensive about the whole thing. Her eyes shot down to the space between them. Wasn't that good enough? Did he want her to hate him? Would that be easier on him, if he played the big bad guy?

Maybe he is.

She tried to believe the good in others. She really tried, but it was hard not to hate him at this moment. Eden lowered her eyes again, this time staring at her paws. This time, she did not speak up. This time, she played the part of being a victim. If he so clearly wanted to have a force claim over her, she would let him. I am such a pushover she thought wearily, hating herself too as much as Ignis I should fight back. I should... I should call for help. But there was nobody around. Her window of opportunity to escape... Gone.

What did I get myself into?

/fade end

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children